Welcome to my world.....a world of lovely things and thoughts I want to share.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Peek







I was there.... for a visit at BH. They are all a buzz!!!! Busy as bees. What a treat it will be for everyone. I visited the kitten friends I made at the flea market. My how they have grown. Oops the I go with kitty talk again. I am going to share a picture Robin took on a visit......they are so charming!!! She is welcome to play at my house anytime. We had so much fun we forgot to take pictures.



I can't to hear[or should I say read] the blog buzz after the great event. Do have fun!!!!!!! I did...and you all will be buying.

1 comment:

Sammy Girl said...

I just dropped by to say "hi". I don't remember if we have ever met in person - but definitely move in the same kinda circles.
Glad Winston is back!
Have a great rest of the week --
Betty :)