Welcome to my world.....a world of lovely things and thoughts I want to share.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

the new year

this picture is taken in the tower at Sissinghurst in England. Stairs and steps, paths and walk ways always catch my imagination. Where do they lead? Where will they take me? As in Robert Frost's "The Road Less Travelled" which ones will I take?
I am not fond of New Years Eve. I prefer to sleep through the big moment.....wake up in the next year. Don't like feeling pressured to experience something. That's me?!? I do have great hopes and dreams for the next year to come. I am glad it's out with the old year.... I want to get my new web sight up and running. I want to focus on my art and growth as a creative spirit. I want to make a blog that people are excited to join and I want to expand the creative community I have come to find and enjoy. Hooray and onward into 2009! Iwould also like to have less yellow corrcetions when I spell check!






No comments: