Welcome to my world.....a world of lovely things and thoughts I want to share.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Last of the flowers

This pictur is the last one I have of flowers in the garden. Everything is sad now ........we will have to wait and see what will survive. There
are some tiny shoots just poking out.
We are gettting ready for our next trip. Hawaii here we come! It willbe wonderfull being warm and smelling the sweet air, but most of all THE FLOWERS! I love the Northwest and all the green but at this time of year I do miss my garden and it's flowers.
One thing we have continued to delight in is the humming birds. All through the icy days sweet David trudged out to thaw the feeders. Over and over again! The little hummers waited patiently[ not] for him to finish his task. Winston[our cat] sat at the window drooling and chirping cat noises. Now at last the days are warmer, Winston can go out and we are going to be off to Hawaii. All is right with the world.
Met with Jason yesterday to continue work on the website. It is exciting. I am having sweaty palms regarding my learning a new program. Oh well, that will keep my mind young, so they say.............................
I am going to take my lap top on vacation. I will therefore be able to blog and write my bio.[long overdue] for the web page and for Thea's.


No comments: