Welcome to my world.....a world of lovely things and thoughts I want to share.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring is here!!!!!

Spring has finally made it to my garden. This picture is fom England though. It was taken in the town of lewes[ pronouned Lewis] . Lewes is in Susex.
The spring I am talking about is in my garden here in Oregon. The sweet smell od daphne is in the air outside the back door. The first bulbs are up and the violets are beginning. The first daffodils are blooming amd will come in waves for months. All this has been slow in coming or at least that is what this year feels like. I would love to be out taking pictures but I have lost my camer and I guess I left it at Cindy's wonderful barn. Thus...........Spring will come even later to this blog.



















No comments: