Welcome to my world.....a world of lovely things and thoughts I want to share.

Monday, February 23, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!!!


Still being surprised! I up0load pictures and am surprised at which one pops up. I have spent all day yesterday working on books. They are always fun to do an I will take some more to Thea's on the Pearl. I am also going to take some to Barn House for their grand opening May 9th. Thanks guys for the invite to bring things to your wonderful event.
Also thank you to pleasantgirls. I am always pleased to find a comment. I am glad you found me. Please find me again.

1 comment:

Barn House said...

Hey Julie! It was great seeing you last week at Cindy's opening. We are really excited that you will be part of our Season Opening and can't wait to see some of the other beautiful creations you have been working on (when you haven't been globe-trotting).

J & J