Welcome to my world.....a world of lovely things and thoughts I want to share.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

leaving the nest



It is always stressfull getting ready to go on vacation. I miss my yard I miss my cats and yes I miss my nest. Idon't get very excited 'till all my ducks are in,shall we say a row. The weather is warm and wonderfull. I would like a promise of two days of rain a week. Maybe the leaves could wait for my return before turning their glorious shades of Autumn and Ihope there will be one last bloom of roses,when we come home.

2 comments:

ludmil said...

how lovely... it will be fun to travel with you... good jpb on your blog old dear friend.... come back happy , renewed and ready for all that is ahead of you in our new BLOG world... Lovcxwhye your sister in spirit. Linda Marcov

Unknown said...

感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回