Welcome to my world.....a world of lovely things and thoughts I want to share.

Monday, August 29, 2011

A Collector in Action










This is "anabell"! She is always a star in the garden. As fall arrives hollyhocks are drying their seeds and I love it that walkers stop admire and "adopt" some of the fat pods. Who knows how far flung they grow. LOVE IT!!




We will be using the big beautiful anabell blossoms for Andrew and Rose's wedding. They seem to make it into many weddings,




the perfect "bridal blossoms".




I delivered to Rosebud's Boutique in Springfield this last Sunday. Debra Hodges has created a wonderful space and has added a resale bridal boutique recently. I am honored to be asked to be a part. She has a website so I hope people check it out.




Back to the garden...the air is sweet with the scent of the lillies and the dalihas are getting fat buds. I can't wait to see what they will be ( I don't remember). Some gardener I am! I garden the same way I create art. Each addition is placed according to my"eye" and then let be. I am surprised next year!!!! As the weather cools planting will begin. SALE plants are waiting to be added. I have a little group waiting.




So...bring on autumn. Summer may have been late but I am ready for the NEXT act!




No comments: