Welcome to my world.....a world of lovely things and thoughts I want to share.

Monday, May 24, 2010

clouds have cleared


The storm has passed. The beach has been washed new things have been churned up. New things waiting to be discovered.

It was a pretty difficult time for me last week. I was disappointed when I was notified regarding the loss of a venue I have been fond of. For the most part the disappointment was in the manner I was notified. SO.... after the shock and sadness, the clouds cleared and I was left with the love and support of so many.
New and exciting things areon my horizon!!!!
Next month is a special event at Thea's store in the Pearl district. I am privileged to have been invited to be one of her guest artists and have been working hard creating things for a wedding themed evening. Thank you Thea for you support and encouragement.
Another exciting event is on the horizon. Laura and Jason Angel are almost ready to open the doors on Sixpence. I am honored to have been chosen to be a small part what is sure to be a real destination for those who love to hunt and gather.......or just plane visit and enjoy beautiful things is an enchanting setting. Lake Oswego is in for a treat. Check out the blog atwww.sispenceantiques.blogspot.com Thea's is wwww.theashome.blogspot.com
So You see I allot of excitement coming my way. I know things always change. I am so blessed to have such wonderful support. Moments like this also give me an opportunity focus on how I want to live my life and relate to others. Kindness and respect,gentleness and truth are the things I hold dear and try to give to others.


No comments: