Welcome to my world.....a world of lovely things and thoughts I want to share.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day of Love ?


I guess today is a day to tell those in our life.....LOVE YOU. Having lost so many of those I love I prefer to spread love more often. Sometimes life gets away from me.... and I guess it takes a little reminder . I do object to the" marketization" of expressing love....although~~~~some people have a hard time expressing how they feel! Would those people benefit from telling their loved ones in place of buying cards etc.? Would all of us look into the eyes of and take a minute to appreciate having those eyes in which to gaze******. One of the great things about getting older is not needing overt expressions of love...or maybe after years of dissappointment at not having love expressed"the way I want"...I have realized 33 years of day to day love beats one day of roses and candy!

No comments: